#The Art Project
A FABULOUS EXHIBITION OF ART: CELEBRATING 4 DECADES OF MOVING INTO DANCE.
Join us for a wonderful evening of wine, entertainment & art at AGOG Gallery!! (12 Lower Ross St, New Doornfontein, Johannesburg)
Curated by Michela Casciani of Y&M Studios.
Andrew Orapeleng Ntshabele, Azael Langa, Barry Downard, Carlo Gibson, Corlene Furstenberg, Craig Chitima, Cromwell Ngobeni, Daniel Basch, Dov Fedlar, Edward Selematsela, Eric Eatwell, Fatima Tayob Moosa, George Halloway, Gordon Froud, Greatjoy Ndlovu, Herman Vervey, Honest Thembelihle Mhlanga, John Adams, John Hogg, Kealeboga Tlalang, Layziehound, Lebogang Mogul Mabusela, Leboghang Motaung, Lindo Zwane, Mandi Friedman, Mandy Coppes, Mark Straw, Nompumelel Ngoma, Neo Mahlangu, Nkhensani Rihlampfu, Patrick Seruwu, Percy Maimela, Phemo Matlhabe, Ramotoana Mokgomme, Semi Lubisi, Sifiso Temba, Sthembiso Zwane, Stephen Langa, Theko Collin Boshomane, Themba Khumalo, Wendy Adams and Yiull Damaso.
For more information on the event contact Michela Casciani on 073-106-8233.
· The art will be amazing
· There will be performances outside the gallery
· The triple-Award winning dance work “Road” will be performed inside
· The artist, Phemo, will be capturing the dance performance live
· Dancers in vintage costumes celebrating MID’s 40 years, will be interacting with the audience throughout the evening
· AGOG Gallery will be serving wine
· DJ Sir LSG will be performing live on the 25th
· Agog has a beautiful whisky rooftop bar
· If the 25th is not an option, you could attend the Buyers night on the 24th (a slight quieter evening)
· And, remember, MID is an amazing company to support